Simply wrap it around your wrist and get systolic, diastolic blood pressure and heart rate immediately displayed on the screen then synched to your Android or iOS Smartphone or Tablet. The ARCHOS Blood Pressure Monitor will also alert you if it detects irregular heart beat.
With the data from your measurements synched to the Connected Self app you can see the evolutions of your blood pressure over time. Graphs can show over a year of measurements so you can see the impact of your lifestyle on your heart. You can even split your measurements between your morning and evening measurements for easier comparisons.
Pairing your ARCHOS Blood Pressure Monitor to your android or iOS smartphone or tablet can be done in seconds over Bluetooth® Smart technology. No need to have your smartphone with you for every reading, the ARCHOS Blood Pressure Monitor can keep 60 measurements on its onboard memory between synchs.
The ARCHOS Connected Self app also powers the ARCHOS Activity Tracker and ARCHOS Scale, together they let you track your wellbeing from one app in an instant.
|Included in box||• Blood Pressure Monitor, 2 AAA batteries), documentation|
|Display||• LCD Display: V.A 36*41mm, with blue mode backlit|
|Blood Pressure Monitor||• Pressure: 0~300mmHg)
• Pulse:(40~199) times/minute
• Accuracy : Pressure: ± 3mmHg; Pulse : ±5% of reading
• Automatic power-off function
• Adopt new technology-- MW (measuring while inflating technology)
• Automatically inflate
• Blood pressure classification indicator (WHO function)
• Oscillographic testing mode
• Time: UTC 0-23:59 by every 1 minute
• Equipped with MEMS pressure sensors
• Memories of 60 measures
|Application||• Available on Appstore and GooglePlay
• 365 days data measurement
|Wireless technologies||• Bluetooth 4.0
• Bluetooth Low Energy
|Power source||• 2 X AAA batteries|
|Dimensions & weight||• Dimension : 80x65x22 mm
• Wrist : 13,5 to 19,5 cm
• Weight : 116g
|Requirement||• Android : Bluetooth 4.0, Android running 4.3 or later
• iOS : 4S iPhone / iPad 3 or later running iOS 5 or later