By pressing I agree, I hereby acknowledge that:|
- By installing the Special Developer Edition firmware on a device, it will forever loose the capability of playing DRM (digital right management) protected content even if I restore it later to a legacy ARCHOS firmware.
- After SDE firmware installation, you will not be able to play DRM protected content anymore.
- Installing the Special Developer Edition firmware is considered by ARCHOS as a voiding of the warranty and ARCHOS declines all liability or responsibility for any issues resulting from installing this Special Developer Edition firmware.
- The Special Developer Edition firmware is provided under the entire responsibility of whomever installs it and this firmware is not supported by ARCHOS.
- ARCHOS strongly advises that only experts in the domain of embedded software development may install and use this Special Developer Edition firmware.
- This software is delivered "as is." Archos does not assume any responsibility or liability regarding this Special Developer Edition firmware.
- The Special Developer Edition firmware is an open source software and falls under the legal conditions of the Angstöm distribution (please see the editor of the Angström distribution for legal responsibilities http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/).
- ARCHOS does not assume any responsibility or liability regarding the use of the device sold under its brand.
- ARCHOS does not assume any responsibility or liability regarding any intellectual and industrial property rights such as, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, copyrights, mask works, or trade secrets.